Add Reply
New Poll

Staff Search!
YunoTheNinetales
 Posted: January 02, 2016
106 Posts
Yuno - she - her - Gallery - Toy Box - Beginner

Staff Search

Welcome to the code box, and I hope you've found it lovely. As of Janurary 2nd 2016 the following staff positions are open and ready to be filled! We look forward to working with you!

Coding (x2 / x3) You do most of the board maitinence, as well as help make challenges and fill requests. You can work a lot or a little, the admins will be helping you out as much as possible. Just come in, hang out, and relax. So long as everything gets done in a timely fasion I don't care if you're on every day, or every three days. Just try to help, please? Thanks!

Challenge (x2) You make mass challenges for the members, as well as maintain the spotlight challenge, which is a challenge where members and staff create a skin that could end up being used for the default Code Box skin. You are also in charge of the button banners for winners, and posting the voting. Again, the admins and code mods will be helping you out.

Really hope we can fill these up! Just PM me with your interest. Make sure you let me know

what you want to do
how long you've been coding
age - pronouns - alias
about you

CODE
[b]what you want to do[/b]
[b]how long you've been coding[/b]
[b]age - pronouns - alias[/b]
[b]about you[/b]

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Skinned exclusively by ©YunoTheNine. View full credits here.
Credits

This site skin was created by ©YunoTheNine for the soul purpose of the code box. Copy or recreation of this skin is forbidden. The Custom Forum Structure tool is credited to ©black of code, and the toggle cbox is from ©kismet at RPG-D. Highlight & Toggle code are to Nicole of Caution. All site content belongs appropriately to the members and administrators.

CBOX
01.02.2016: The site has been opened and we're excited to share our boxes with you! Please feel free to enjoy this site and make it your home. We do have a Staff Search in progress for those interested in being code or challenge mods
POP OUT CBOX