YunoTheNinetales

Add Reply
New Poll

Font icons, suggestion
ambereyesjill
 Posted: February 24, 2016
7 Posts
AJ - neutral - Gallery - Toy Box - N/A

The skin is OUT of this world! I wish I could code a skin like this lol Just thiking about it made come up with this suggestion of Font icons on the CFS... like in latest post, topic, etc. It is maybe too much work but i truly believe it would only ''beautify'' it.
PM
^
YunoTheNinetales
 Posted: February 24, 2016
106 Posts
Yuno - she - her - Gallery - Toy Box - Beginner

I'm so glad you like this skin ^^ in the future I might add some but this skin will be replaced soon with a spring one so it's a little late to add a few touches. Thanks though your definitely right! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Skinned exclusively by ©YunoTheNine. View full credits here.
Credits

This site skin was created by ©YunoTheNine for the soul purpose of the code box. Copy or recreation of this skin is forbidden. The Custom Forum Structure tool is credited to ©black of code, and the toggle cbox is from ©kismet at RPG-D. Highlight & Toggle code are to Nicole of Caution. All site content belongs appropriately to the members and administrators.

CBOX
01.02.2016: The site has been opened and we're excited to share our boxes with you! Please feel free to enjoy this site and make it your home. We do have a Staff Search in progress for those interested in being code or challenge mods
POP OUT CBOX